QuickTopic free message boards logo
Skip to Messages

TOPIC:

Elder Witch Chat #2: Gen2 4 Lyfe

^     All messages            273-288 of 288  257-272 >>
288
kaidashPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
04:45 AM ET (US)
Yeah, just conceded.

Kind of don't like it at a meta level, just because some people think that angleshooting about the fact that a concede hasn't happened yet an ok thing to do.

Although that's a problem with people and not with conceding, I guess.
287
kaidashPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
04:34 AM ET (US)
oh actually.

Fluff has to be the DOB, unless one of dyachei / miner / silver was dob and didn't use it (seems unlikely).
286
dichotomousCreatorPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
04:08 AM ET (US)
There were a lot of issues with this game :V

For instance, I ALSO forgot the Fortune Teller existed, and I guess on reflection it was pretty even odds on whether them or PT was hiding in the Agent claim/wherever else.

I thought town wouldn't go for a CFD on tom, but I think I was thinking of the Fantasy Strike meta and not the DLP one (which is apparently a little more shenanigan tolerant)

And there was the whole LW/Agent misread! That was fun :V

Oh well. :y
285
kaidashPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
04:05 AM ET (US)
Really the issue this game was we got literally nothing off the first 3 days except 3 dead witches.
284
kaidashPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
04:00 AM ET (US)
<3
283
dichotomousCreatorPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
04:00 AM ET (US)
Oh that's true, huh :/

PT is PROBABLY dead, too. I just completely forgot they existed.

Bah. I honestly think I just suck at this game now. I guess this is what you get for encouraging me to play in this one :V
282
kaidashPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
03:57 AM ET (US)
You can just go afk, it's like, possible to win here maybe, though I won't try very hard.
281
kaidashPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
03:54 AM ET (US)
I think PT with d3 gravedigger peek could have worked, assuming that the PT is dead already.

Work sucks, can't instantly get on top of things ._.
280
dichotomousCreatorPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
03:53 AM ET (US)
I'll vote no contest to a concession, so you can go ahead and do that if you want.
279
dichotomousCreatorPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
02:54 AM ET (US)
hmmm

I think Newcomb is the fortune teller and knows the Bishop is dead.

Oh well. I'm pretty sure this was a losing game anyway.
278
dichotomousCreatorPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
02:32 AM ET (US)
yeah sorry if this explodes horribly but I'm like 98% sure we're fucked already and the other 2% is me somehow getting probably beru lynched
277
dichotomousCreatorPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
01:54 AM ET (US)
nah fuck it I wanna claim bishop and watch it fail :V
276
dichotomousCreatorPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
01:40 AM ET (US)
kinda leaning towards concede at this point, I want to yell at people for listening to me D1 :v
275
dichotomousCreatorPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
01:21 AM ET (US)
I guess the other main option is to off Beru and just Bishop claim pointing at someone else?
274
dichotomousCreatorPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
12:30 AM ET (US)
ok so here's the horribly ill-fated plan

Elders are Beru/fluff/tom

LW are idfk somewhere in Fable/Jari/malcio/fluff/Kai

Witch plan was for Inquisitor!beru to team up with Priest/Acolyte while hunting the Bishop. fluff dumpstered tom for a D1 Demon to permahaunt beru. beru checked one of Vaimes/Citrus, got holy, read the Priest/Acolyte pair, checked the other to confirm and ALSO got holy, then did the whole handshake thing.

of course this relies on beru actually being the Inquisitor but I'm pretty sure that's what I believe at this point?
273
dichotomousCreatorPerson was signed in when posted
08-01-2017
12:09 AM ET (US)
okay so unless I'm very much incorrect the only play we really have left is leave Beru alive and I claim Bishop with a red on her and someone else. Which I don't think will work b/c it's basically a town-off between me and Beru and I'm 98% sure I lose that.

I am SUPER PISSED OFF that people picked up the D1 CFD. They were supposed to be smarter than that =(
^     All messages            273-288 of 288  257-272 >>

Print | RSS Views: 751 (Unique: 29 ) / Subscribers: 0 | What's this?